Knowledge Partner - Grant Thornton
Conference Theme: How Alternate Energy is posed to shape the Vibrant Future of India
Registration & Networking Tea
1000 – 1030 hrs
Visit to Exhibition by Chief Guest
1030 – 1200 hrs
Session 1 – Inaugural Session & CEO’s Panel deliberations
Topic: India’s transition to Net Zero – the role of sustainable solutions in achieving Net Zero Commitment.
Chief Guest : Shri Aroop Biswas, Hon’ble Minister, Department of Power, Govt. of West Bengal
Guest of Honour : Shri Santanu Basu, IAS, Secretary (Power), Govt. of West Bengal
In the presence of : Shri IP Wadhwa, Managing Worker, TAFCON Group
Moderated by : Grant Thornton Bharat
Release of report by Knowledge Partner
Session Moderator: TAFCON
1200 – 1210 hrs
1210 – 1330 hrs
Session 2 – Overview of Renewable Energy development in India
· Challenges in Integrating RE Sources into the Grid and way forward.
· Mr. Shatanshu Agarwal, VP, Greenko
· Mr. Gopal Rathi, Executive Director – Strategy & Acquisition, Calcutta Electricity Supply Company Limited
· Mr. Bhaskar Palit, Managing Director, Boond Engineering and Development Pvt. Ltd.
· Mr. Manoj Mahata, Technical Expert, GIZ
GT Moderator: Amit Kumar, Partner
1330 – 1415 hrs
1415 – 1545 hrs
Session 3 – Renewable Energy manufacturing in India- Prospects and Challenges
· RE Manufacturing ecosystem in India
· Challenges and Recommendations going forward.
· Vikram Solar
· Calcutta Electricity Supply Company Limited/ V Padmanand (Agrovoltaics)
· Sentra World
GT Moderator: Vineet Bhatia, Executive Director
1545 – 1715 hrs
Session 4 – Prospects for New and Emergent Technology in India
· Introduction to New and Emergent RE technologies.
· Challenges Faced By The Sectors And Technical, Policy & Financial Recommendations Going Forward.
· Mr. Saurav Sen, Sales Head – Eastern Region, Evolve Energy Group
· Linde India Ltd.
· Emami Group/ Other Biosector firm
GT Moderator: Debasis Mohapatra, Executive Director
For more details, Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +91-11-49857777